Bring your Cake Ideas to Life!
Cake Designer & Library
Cakenote's Designer is simple and flexible. Choose from our growing library of decorations, construction elements, boards, cake shapes, ribbons, textiles, templates and patterns...or just add your own!
Itemisation & Pricing
Cakenote is built on the idea of itemisation. Every aspect of your cake design comes with specific costing and pricing settings so you can focus on designing your cakes and let Cakenote calculate costing and selling price automatically as you add elements. Itemisation also allows for easy adjustments to suit your clients budget. Construct, design and price your cakes...at the same time!
A 2D Canvas with a 3D Twist
While Cakenote is a primarily a 2D cake designer, we have added options for different views so that you can prepare accurate blueprints of your designs. Since Cakenote is 2D, adding your own images to use as design elements is easy and limitless!
Templates and Sets
Create your own templates for cake arrangements, decorations and construction elements to save time when creating designs.
Ingredients & Recipes
Cakenote comes with a library of ready Ingredients and Recipes and we will be adding more. Use ours or simply create your own. Recipes can be used as flavours or coatings for cakes and pricing will automatically be calculated based on volume or number of servings in your design. The designer will also show you how much of each recipe you need to produce for each cake used in your design.
Tools & Calculators
Cakenote comes with a bunch of tools to use for cake related calculations. Most notably, our Layered Cake Tool. It allows you to visually build a layered cake using different recipes, while having the ability to create a new recipe from the created layered cake.
- Manage products with inventory tracking.
- Create orders and assign them to contacts.
- Keep track of your customers orders and accounts.
- See a history of each customers orders and give VIP discounts.
- See your cake orders on a calendar so you can plan the week.
- Add designs and products to orders and track payments.
- Print orders with detailed information and tags for kitchen operations.
- Choose your measurement and currency preferences.
- Manage costing, pricing, labour costs, and more.